smc PENTAX-DA★50-135mmF2.8ED[IF] SDM
Telephoto zoom lens with rich gradations and outstanding three-dimensional feel
This lens enables imaging where the target subject stands out from a background with smooth gradations.
Outstanding imaging performance with colors that remain sharp even in the details Star lens series for the digital age combining a large F2.8 aperture and compact ease-of-operation
Built-in ultrasonic motor (SDM mechanism)
This lens features a compact ultrasonic motor for enabling an internal AF mechanism (SDM mechanism). It also includes a brake function to enable easy speed and position control for smooth and precise AF operation.
When the lens is attached to an SDM-compatible digital SLR camera, operation automatically switches to the AF by the SDM mechanism. When the lens is attached to a non-SDM-compatible digital SLR camera, AF operation can be performed by the motor in the camera body.
Hood : PH-RBK67 / Soft-Case : S90-160 Included
JAN-Code / 4961333 129270
Aperture F9.0, Shutter speed 1/1000sec, Focal length 135mm
Photo by Etsuko Enami
Aperture F6.3, Shutter speed 1/160sec, Focal length 90mm
Aperture F8.0, Shutter speed 1/250sec, Focal length 50mm
Photo by GION
Aperture F8.0, Shutter speed 1/15sec, Focal length 58mm
Aperture F8.0, Shutter speed 1/320sec, Focal length 135mm
Aperture F8.0, Shutter speed 1/100sec, Focal length 85.0mm, White balance Auto, ISO sensitivity 100, Finishing touch Flat
Aperture F5.6, Shutter speed 1/125sec, Focal length 135.0mm, White balance Daylight, ISO sensitivity 800, Finishing touch Portrait
*Publication Size : 1330×2000pixel
Features / Specifications
- Focal length equivalent to 76.5mm to 207mm in 35mm format film
- This telephoto zoom lens has a zoom ratio of approximately 2.7X and enables shooting of landscapes, portraits and also sports and other high-mobility shooting.
- Large F2.8 aperture
- This lens has a brightness of F2.8 over the entire zoom range for enabling a wide range of out-of-focus (bokeh) effect and capturing just the right moment with the high-speed shutter. The lens also features compact mobility for easy shooting.
- ED (extra-low dispersion)
- Three ED (extra-low dispersion) glass lenses are used for eliminating any chromatic aberration. This enables taking of stunning images at high resolutions, beautiful color gradations with sharp colors, and more lifelike imaging.
- IF (inner focus) system
- The lens length does not change during focusing for easy handling without becoming unbalanced.
- Dust-resistant and drip-proof construction
- The various lens components have been sealed for enabling a dust-resistant and drip-proof construction that was not possible in conventional lenses. This prevents the entry of water and dust into the lens. When combined with the dust-resistant and weather-resistant body of the K10D, this enables superior weather-resistant performance.
- Quick-Shift Focus System
- If you turn the focus ring after focusing by the AF, focusing instantly switches to the manual focus. This enables smooth focusing operations without the need for a switching operation.
- SP (super protect) coating
- A special coating is used on the front lens for repelling water and oils. This enables any water and oils on the lens to be easily removed for effective protection of the lens surface.
- Ghostless coating
- The lens uses a special coating that eliminates inner reflections of the lens to reduce ghosting. This enables the shooting of clear, high-contrast images even under backlighting and other adverse conditions.
|Focal length (Equivalent to 35mm format)||50-135mm(76.5-207mm)|
|Angle of View||31.5°-11.9°|
|Lens construction||18 elements / 14 groups|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9|
|Closest focusing distance||1.0m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.17x|
|Diameter x length||76.5 x 136 mm|
Compatibe Comberters (Click here for details)
HD PENTAX-DA AF REAR CONVERTER 1.4x AW*
*When mounted, this converter closes down the lens’s maximum aperture by one stop.