External mini viewfinder
Mounted on hot shoe. Includes 28mm equivalent frame in the 35mm format incorporating 1:1 aspect ratio marks. Includes case.
Mounted on hot shoe. Includes 21mm and 28mm equivalent frames in the 35mm format. Includes case.
External TTL flash
This external flash can do TTL flash using pre-flash. When the wide-angle diffuser panel is used, a coverage angle equivalent to 18mm is possible. Uses four AA batteries.
Wide-angle conversion lens
0.75x wide conversion lens. Takes 21mm equivalent in the 35mm format. Hood and Adapter are also required to use this lens. Includes case.
Macro conversion lens
Shooting distance is approx. 4 - 8.5 cm. Hood and Adapter (GH-3) are required to use this lens.
A compact leather camera case with a belt loop attached. The camera cannot be put in the case when an external viewfinder is mounted.
This case can be left attached to the bottom of the camera and still allows shooting. There are loops for a strap, making this a case compatible with high-speed shooting. (Strap sold separately)
A lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Hood and adapter
Set includes a hood to prevent sunlight from hitting the lens and an adapter for use when attaching diameter 49mm general-purpose filters, etc.
This is a cable switch to operate the camera shutter. This switch can do both half-press and one-push.
* Please insert the USB cable bundled with the purchased camera. An AAA battery is required to purchase separately.
Genuine leather, Two-point neck strap with GR logo.
Two-point neck strap. Identical to GS-3 but incorporating an embroidered RICOH logo.
Genuine leather, with GR logo.
Used to supply power to camera from a household electrical outlet. Please use in situations such as when transferring images to a PC, when doing playback for a long period, etc.
A charger exclusively for the DB-65 rechargeable battery.
Use to connect to an HDMI-enabled TV.
Used to connect your camera to a television.
* Hood and adapter (GH-3) are required to use a filter (49mm dia.). For details on filters, inquire with each manufacturer.
* When using an external viewfinder along with a conversion lens or hood, vignetting becomes stronger.
* When using a conversion lens or hood, the camera’s built-in flash cannot be used.
* External TTL flashes (GF-1) will not fire when using [Interval Composite] and [Interval Shooting].
* GR Digital hood and adapter (GH-1/GH-2), wide-angle conversion lens (GW-1/GW-2), teleconversion lens (GT-1), cable switch (CA-1), and soft case (GC-3/GC-4) cannot be used.