smc PENTAX-DA★300mmF4ED[IF] SDM
- Single Focus
Super telephoto lens equivalent to 460mm in the 35mm film format.
Super telephoto lens equivalent to 460mm in the 35mm film format. The second and fifth lenses use ED glass, and the optical system uses an inner focus system for correcting thoroughly the various types of aberrations that reduce image quality. This enables clear, high-contrast images and also allows a significantly more compact design. This lens is ideal for unencumbered shooting of subjects with active movement such as sports photography. The lens includes a rotating tripod seat for enabling simple attachment and detachment.
Hood : PH-RBK77 / Soft-Case : S120-210 Included
JAN-Code / 4961333 141265
Features / Specifications
- Ultrasonic motor is used in the lens for providing an "SDM" mechanism that enables quiet and smooth autofocus operation. (AF driven by the internal camera motor is also supported.)
- The lens components are sealed for enabling a dust-resistant and drip-proof construction that prevents the entry of water and dust into the lens.
- An inner focus optical system is used for correcting various types of aberrations over the entire shooting range.
- SP (super protect) coating for protecting the lens front surface from water and dirt
- Quick-Shift Focus System for enabling manual focus operation after focusing by AF without any switching operation.
|Focal length (Equivalent to 35mm format)||300mm(460mm)|
|Angle of View||5.4°|
|Lens construction||8 elements / 6 groups|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9|
|Closest focusing distance||1.4m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.24x|
|Diameter x length||83 x 184 mm|
Compatible converters (Click here for details)
A1.4X-S A2X-S HD PENTAX-DA AF REAR CONVERTER 1.4x AW
*When mounted, this converter closes down the lens’s maximum aperture by one stop.