smc PENTAX-DA 50mmF1.8
- Single Focus
This medium telephoto lens uses a bright open F value and round iris diaphragm for enabling attractive out-of-focus (bokeh) effect.
This medium telephoto lens uses a bright open F value and round iris diaphragm for enabling attractive out-of-focus (bokeh) effect. This lens uses the latest optical system that has been optimized for digital images for providing delineation performance. A plastic mount is used to enable high cost performance and a more compact and lightweight design. With this lens, you can easily enjoy shooting of portraits, snapshots, and other situations.
Hood : RH-RA5 / Case : S70-70 Optional
JAN-Code / 4549212 217609
Features / Specifications
- Impressive delineation performance
- The newest optical design is used, and the image circle is optimized for the imaging element size for providing delineation performance where non-point aberrations are corrected.
- Medium telephoto lens suitable for portrait and snapshot photography
- When attached to a PENTAX K mount digital SLR camera, this lens provides a focal length equivalent to 76.5mm in the 35mm film format. This enables unique enjoyment of photography that is only possible with medium telephoto lens, such as portraits with an out-of-focus (bokeh) background and snapshots where a portion of the subject has been removed.
Also, the lens front surface uses the SP (super protect) coating for repelling water and oils. This prevents dirt and dust from adhering to the lens and enables them to be easily removed so that you can carry around this lens with peace of mind.
- Bright open F value
- An open F1.8 large aperture F value is used to enable photographic representations that use an extremely shallow depth of field. This lens uses a round diaphragm for reducing the beams of light when shooting point light sources for enabling a soft, natural out-of-focus (bokeh) effect. This enables shooting at high shutter speeds even in dim locations for reducing the adverse effects of hand shaking.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Featuring a compact, lightweight design with a length of 38.5mm and weight of only 122g for enabling enjoyment of carefree shooting and easy portability
|Focal length (Equivalent to 35mm format)
|Angle of View
|6 elements / 5 groups
|No. of diaphragm blades
|Closest focusing distance
|Maximum reproduction ratio
|Diameter x length
|63 x 38.5 mm
Compatible Converters (Click here for details)
A 1.4x -S
A 2x -S
HD PENTAX-DA AF REAR CONVERTER 1.4x AW*
* When mounted, this converter closes down the lens’s maximum aperture by one stop.