smc PENTAX-DA 35mmF2.4AL
- Single Focus
This is a standard lens that enables shooting with a natural sense.
This is a standard lens that enables shooting with a natural sense of perspective for supporting snapshots and a wide variety of subjects and also enabling unique imaging that is only possible with fixed focal point lenses, namely, large blurring of the background and sharp resolution to the edges of the image. This lens also provides superior cost performance and is ideal as the first lens for digital SLR camera beginners to easily learn the basics of lenswork.
Hood : Square-plastic PH-SA / Round-rubber RH-RC49, Case : S70-70 Optional
JAN-Code / 4961333 114627
Order color lens were discontinued on Dec. 24th, 2017.
Features / Specifications
- Easy-to-use standard lens
- When this lens is attached to a PENTAX digital SLR camera, this enables a focal length equivalent to 53.5mm in the 35mm film format. This is a standard lens for enabling shooting at an angle of view near the natural human visual field and is ideal as a regular-use lens for shooting snapshots, landscapes, portraits, and a variety of other subjects.
- High delineation performance
- This lens uses hybrid aspherical lenses for correcting various types of aberration and providing a sharp image quality with high contrast from the minimum to maximum distances and delineation performance up to the edges with an open aperture. Also, this lens uses a ghostless coating for minimizing flare and ghosting that can effect imaging performance for enabling the shooting of clear, high-contrast images even under backlighting and other adverse conditions.
- Open F value for high brightness
- The lens provides a bright open F value of 2.4. This enables easy visibility with the viewfinder and shooting at high shutter speeds even in dim locations for reducing the adverse effects of hand shaking.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Weighing about 124g and having a total length of only 45mm, the compact, lightweight design of this lens makes it easy to carry around and allows you to enjoy shooting with quick footwork.
- Design developed specifically for digital SLR cameras and optimized for digital image characteristics
- Enables minimum shooting distance of 0.3m
SP (super protect) coating on the front lens for repelling water and dirt
|Focal length (Equivalent to 35mm format)
|Angle of View
|6 elements / 5 groups
|No. of diaphragm blades
|Closest focusing distance
|Maximum reproduction ratio
|Diameter x length
|63 x 45 mm
Compatible converters (Click here for details)
A1.4X-S A2X-S HD PENTAX-DA AF REAR CONVERTER 1.4x AW
*When mounted, this converter closes down the lens’s maximum aperture by one stop.