smc PENTAX-DA 18-55mmF3.5-5.6AL WR
This is a standard zoom lens that has a focal length equivalent to 27.5mm to 84.5mm in 35mm film format.
An optical system with a high-performance aspherical lens and Anomalous Dispersion Glass is used for correcting various types of aberration and enabling full edge-to-edge lighting and sharp resolution.
Hood : PH-RBC52 Included, Case : S80-120 Optional
JAN-Code / 4961333 154401
Features / Specifications
- Simple drip-proof construction
- This lens uses a simple drip-proof construction for preventing water from getting inside the lens. Combined with PENTAX digital SLR cameras also using a drip-proof construction enables use in rainy or foggy conditions, or other locations exposed to water for enhanced durability and reliability.
- SP (super protect) coating for protecting from water and dirt
- A SP (super protect) coating made by depositing a special fluorine substance on the lens front surface is used for repelling water and oils and also enabling the easy removal of fingerprints, cosmetics, and other oils adhering to the lens.
- Design developed specifically for digital SLR cameras
- In this design, the lens coating, curvature, arrangement, and other details were optimized for digital image characteristics to minimize ghosting and flare and maximize performance from PENTAX digital SLR cameras. Also, the image circle is tailored specifically to the size of the imaging elements for allowing a compact, lightweight body size with high cost performance.
- Quick-Shift Focus System
- The Quick-Shift Focus System is used to enable manual focus operation after focusing by AF without any switching operation.
- Other features
- Uses high-reliability metal lens mount.
Includes hood with PL filter operation window.
|Focal length (Equivalent to 35mm format)
|Angle of View
|11 elements / 8 groups
|No. of diaphragm blades
|Closest focusing distance
|Maximum reproduction ratio
|Diameter x length
|68.5 x 67.5 mm
Compatible converters (Click here for details)A1.4X-S A2X-S