smc PENTAX-DA 14mmF2.8ED[IF]
- Single Focus
New DA lens developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLR cameras
This is a high-performance single focal point lens that enables a super wide angle with focal length equivalent to 14mm (21.5mm in 35mm film format) for opening up a new world that only a super wide lens can deliver with a field of view providing a strong sense of perspective and width beyond what can be seen with only the naked eye. With this lens, you can enjoy clear imaging with a sense of transparency, vivid color tone, and representations with little distortion.
Hood : PH-RBH77 / Case : S100-120 Included
JAN-Code / 4961333 086092
Features / Specifications
- Super wide field of view with super wide angle of 14mm for strong sense of perspective and width.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) and high-refraction, low-dispersion lenses are used for delivering representations with little distortion.
- New AF/MF switching mechanism "Quick-Shift Focus System" for instantly switching to MF if the focus ring is turned after focusing by AF. This enables smooth operation without the need for any switching operation.
- New lens mechanism where the focus ring does not turn during AF enables shooting with a firm hold on the lens.
- The supplied flower-shaped hood provides includes a window for enabling easy operation of the circular polarizing filter.
|Focal length (Equivalent to 35mm format)||14mm(21.5mm)|
|Angle of View||90°|
|Lens construction||12 elements / 11 groups|
|No. of diaphragm blades||6|
|Closest focusing distance||0.17m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.19x|
|Diameter x length||83.5 x 69 mm|
Compatible ConvertersA1.4X-S A2X-S