Downloads: Update Software
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX for Macintosh
Thank you for using PENTAX digital camera.
PENTAX wishes to announce the release of the Macintosh Updater for update
the SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX. RAW data from other
than PENTAX Q, PENTAX Q10, K-01 and K-30 camera, data cannot be read.
||SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX(Version 126.96.36.199)
||OS : Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 /10.7 / 10.8
CPU : Compatible Intel processor
/ Power PC
Memory :1.0GB or more (2.0GB or more recommended)
Free disk space
: 100MB or more
Monitor: 1024x768 dot, 24bit full color or more
||Ichikawa soft Laboratory Co., Ltd.
How to Update
- Please download and save the file into appropriate
folder on your Hard disk
- Double click the downloaded file
- The Installer will start, following to the installation display
- When the installation will be completed and the massage is displayed,
[29, November 2012] SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX (Version
[Main changes from Version 188.8.131.52]
- When developing DNG files that taken by PENTAX Q10, Distortion Correction is optimized.
[02, November 2011] SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX (Version
[Main changes from Version 184.108.40.206]
- Corrected ---When developing DNG file, noise may occur on right edge
- Improved stability for general performance.
- This software may only be used by users who own the SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX.
- This software is covered by a software license agreement. Please read
the software license agreement before downloading the software.
- You will have agreed with this software license agreement when the
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 for PENTAX (Macintosh) Updater Software License
The customer (hereinafter "the user") shall verify the following
items below related to the use of the licensed software supplied to the user
by RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD. (hereinafter "PENTAX ").
download starts when you press "I agree. Start download." on this
software license agreement.