Downloads : Firmware Update
Thank you for using a FLUCARD FOR PENTAX 16GB O-FC1.
RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD. wishes to announce the release of Firmware Update Software Version 00.01.00.01(card) and Version 00.01.00.02(contents) for FLUCARD FOR PENTAX 16GB O-FC1.
Changes to V00.01.00.01 (card) and V00.01.00.02 (contents)
- Correspond to K-S1
- Improved stability of performance.
Changes to V1.00.01
- Correspond to 645Z
*Optimized aspect ratio for screen of the communication device when using 645Z.
*If you using with only K-3 camera, it is not necessary to update firmware.
- Only FLUCARD FOR PENTAX 16GB O-FC1 users are permitted to download the firmware update.
Firmware Update Software for FLUCARD FOR PENTAX 16GB O-FC1
||Firmware Update Software for FLUCARD FOR PENTAX 16GB O-FC1
||v00010002.zip (2,635 Kbytes)
||FLUCARD FOR PENTAX 16GB O-FC1 (ver.1.00.00 and Ver.00.01.00.01)
|Updated firmware file
||Windows / Mac : zip type
||RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.
How to check version
-  Set the FLUCARD into card slot 2 and connect the memory card to the communication device via wireless LAN. How to connect with the communication device Click here
-  Start the browser on the communication device and display the menu screen. Then tap [settings].
-  Tap [Information]
-  Communication Info and Version Info will be displayed. Version of camera, card and contents will be displayed in the version Info screen.
Download the compressed file
- For Windows/Macintosh :v00010002.zip
*We recommend saving the card data before updating firmware.
*Prepare the FLUCARD that is formatted by camera.
- Decompress the compressed file (v00010002.zip) on PC.
- Insert FLUCARD to SD card slot of PC. (It can be used through SD card reader or SD card slot of camera).
- Start-up sound will be beeped and wait until the beep stopped. (Approx. 20sec to 30sec)
- Confirm the beep is stopped then copy the below folder and files (decompress at step 1.) to root directory in the FLUCARD.
- Eject FLUCARD from SD card slot of PC then insert FLUCARD again. Updating will be started automatically. (It takes approx. 60sec) You will hear buzzer sound while updating.
- When updating is completed, you will hear beep sound. Eject FLUCARD from SD card slot of PC according to Safely Remove Hardware.
- When updating is completed normally, folder and files (copied step 4) will be deleted. Afterward contents will not deleted even formatted FLUCARD.
- Confirm the version of card and contents are changed to 00.01.00.01(card) and 00.01.00.02(contents).
Refer to "How to check firmware version".
If version of card and contents are not changed, tap update icon (Refreshes the screen) on the communication device.
Sample of screen
- This software may only be used by users who own the FLUCARD FOR PENTAX 16GB O-FC1.
- This software is covered by a software license agreement. Please read the software license agreement before downloading the software.
- You will have agreed with this software license agreement when the download starts.
PENTAX Firmware Update Software for FLUCARD FOR PENTAX 16GB O-FC1 Software License Agreement
The customer (hereinafter "the user") shall verify the following items below related to the use of the licensed software supplied to the user by RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.The download starts when you press "I agree. Start download." on this software license agreement.