smc PENTAX-FA 35mmF2AL
- Single Focus
This lens provides sharp images with high contrast over the entire image and at all focal lengths.
[FA 35mm F2 AL] The lens has an optical system using a hybrid aspherical lens and ghostless coating, large flower-shaped hood, and other key points for eliminating coma aberration and flare at the edges of the image, which is typically a problem for large aperture wide angle lenses. This lens also features abundant gradations and deep color reproduction. The supplied hood includes a window for enabling easy operation of the circular polarizing filter.
Hood : PH-RBA49 / Case : S80-80 Included
JAN-Code / 4961333 046355
Features / Specifications
- Sharp, clear image quality
- This high-performance lens is the first 35mm F2 lens for 35mm AF SLR cameras which uses aspherical lenses for correcting various types of aberration and providing a sharp image quality with high contrast from the minimum to the infinity end and high resolution up to the edges even when taken in an open aperture state. A ghostless coating is also used to enable shooting of clear images with little ghosting or flare even under backlighting and other adverse conditions. Closeup shooting up to 30cm is also possible with this lens.
- Operation of PL filters with the hood attached
- This lens uses a flower-shaped hood for effectively cutting incident light, which can adversely affect the image quality. The hood also includes a "PL filter operation window" for enabling operation of the PL filter even when the hood is attached.
- Compact, lightweight design
- With a weight (mass) of only 195g, this compact lens is the lightest available for 35mm F2.
*The focal length when a PENTAX digital SLR camera is attached is 53.5mm (35mm film format equivalent).
|Focal length (Equivalent to 35mm format)||35mm(53.5mm)|
|Angle of View||44°|
|Lens construction||6 elements / 5 groups|
|No. of diaphragm blades||6|
|Closest focusing distance||0.3m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.17x|
|Diameter x length||64 x 44.5 mm|
Compatible converters (Click here for details)A1.4X-S A2X-S