smc PENTAX-D FA MACRO 50mmF2.8
Enables 1:1 closeup photography in a dramatically more compact and lightweight body
D FA Macro 50mm F2.8 This macro lens design features superior delineation performance optimized for digital photography, includes an image circle that supports the 35mm film size (36mmx24mm), and enables 1:1 closeup photography in a dramatically more compact and lightweight size.
Hood : PH-RBC49 / Case : S80-80 Included
JAN-Code / 4961333 108633
Features / Specifications
- High image quality design optimized for the characteristics of digital images
- Image circle that supports 35mm format SLR cameras
- Includes iris ring
- New compact high-performance optical lens and outer parts combining a light weight with high strength for enabling a compact, lightweight body.
- A floating lens system is used for providing superior delineation performance from the minimum shooting distance to the infinity end
- MF operation was enhanced for enabling quick and precise focusing
- Supports Quick-Shift Focus System when PENTAX digital SLR camera is attached
- The focus clamp function is equipped to hold the focusing ring at any fixed point.*
*Do not turn the focusing ring forcibly when the focus clamp function is ON. It may cause the subject out of focus.
|Focal length (Equivalent to 35mm format)||50mm(76.5mm)|
|Angle of View||31.5°|
|Lens construction||8 elements / 7 groups|
|No. of diaphragm blades||8|
|Closest focusing distance||0.195m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1.00x|
|Diameter x length||67.5 x 60 mm|
Compatible converters (Click here for details)
A1.4X-S A2X-S HD PENTAX-DA AF REAR CONVERTER 1.4x AW
*When mounted, this converter closes down the lens’s maximum aperture by one stop.