Compact, Water-Resistant Binoculars: DCF MCII
Pocketable, Slender-Bodied Design and Water-Resistant Construction Equipped for All-Purpose Viewing: Trips or Sporting Events, Indoors or Outdoors, Rain or Shine
- The dependable water-resistant construction meeting JIS Class 4 standards comes handy when the binoculars are subjected to the risk of being sprayed with water or rain.*
- The dual-axis optical design allows the user to swivel the barrels together to reduce the overall width for easy carrying. Coupled with its extra-slim, 38mm-thin body design, the DCF MCII series is designed to comfortably fit in a jacket pocket or small purse.
- The renowned multi-layer coating is applied to optical elements to assure a bright, clear view of the subject, while the phase coating is applied to enhance contrast and resolution.
* The DCF MCII series is not designed for applications subject to water pressure, such as underwater viewing or rinsing with water.
High-Quality Roof-Prism Optics to Assure Outstanding Viewing Comfort,
Superb Operability and Excellent Portability
- The long eye-relief design (21mm for the 8x25, and 20mm for the 10x25) assures eyeglass wearers of an entire image field.
- A pair of helicoid-type extendible eyepiece rings makes it quick and easy to set the eyepieces at the most comfortable position for fatigue-free viewing.