Downloads: Update Software
IMAGE Transmitter 2 Update for Macintosh
Thank you for using PENTAX digital SLR camera.
RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD. wishes to announce the release of the Macintosh Updater for update the IMAGE Transmitter 2. For correct update, you are required to be installed IMAGE Transmitter 2 before hand on your PC. Please download the Updater file on your PC first, and update it.
||IMAGE Transmitter 2 (Version 2.2.0) Macintosh Updater.
OS : OS X 10.10/10.9
CPU : Intel Core 2 Quad or higher recommended,
Memory : 4.0GB or more
Free disk space : 100MB or more
Monitor: 1024x768 or more , Can be displayed 24bit full color or more
Interface: USB2.0, USB3.0
||RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.
How to Update
- Please download and save the file into appropriate folder on your Hard disk
- Double click the downloaded file [IT2Updater_220(Mac).zip]
- Double click [IT2Updater_220(Mac).pkg] file
- The Installer will start, following to the installation display
- When the installation will be completed and the massage is displayed, click [Finish].
Changes to V2.2.0
[19, May 2016] IMAGE Transmitter 2 (Version 2.2.0) Macintosh Updater
[Main changes from Version 2.1.0]
- Corresponded to PENTAX K-1
- Added independent post window. (Can change window size, full size picture).
- Added grid display on live view. (Can change to line color and kind of grid.)
Changes to V2.1.0
[26, March 2015] IMAGE Transmitter 2 (Version 2.1.0) Macintosh Updater
[Main changes from Version 2.0.0]
- Added Digital Camera Utility 5 connection.
- Automatic image display of transfer image file.
- Move display folder on Browser mode.
- Automatic thumbnail display of transfer image file on Browser mode.
- Automatic addition for editing image list on Laboratory mode.
- Connection ON/OFF setting for Option dialog
- Changed window size to 1024x768 pixels.
- Image files name display during image transfer.
IMAGE Transmitter 2 (Macintosh) Updater Software License Agreement
The customer (hereinafter "the user") shall verify the following
items below related to the use of the licensed software supplied to the user
by RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.
The download starts when you press "I agree. Start download." on this software license agreement.