06 TELEPHOTO ZOOM
This telephoto zoom lens is suitable when a distance separates the lens and the subject, such as for sports or landscapes.
This is a compact, lightweight telephoto zoom lens that enables a bright open F value of F2.8 over the entire zoom range. This lens enables expression of out-of-focus (bokeh) effect and provides impressive delineation performance by effectively correcting chromatic aberration, which is only possible with large-aperture lenses. This also enables use of a high-speed shutter in dim locations and is effective at reducing blurring due to hand shaking. This lens supports the medium telephoto to full telephoto shooting range equivalent to 69mm to 207mm in the 35mm film format when the Q7 is attached, and it can be used for a wide range of photography, including portraits, sports, and landscapes.
15mm to 45mm (equivalent to 69.0 to 207.0 mm in 35mm film format) F2.8
Lens Front-cap / Q Lens Mount-cover Included, Hood : PH-RBA40.5 Optional
JAN-Code / 4549212 217548
Aperture F2.8, Shutter speed 1/125sec, Focal length 44.5mm
Aperture F2.8, Shutter speed 1/1600sec, Focal length 44.1mm
Aperture F2.8, Shutter speed 1/500sec, Focal length 20.5mm
Aperture F2.8, Shutter speed 1/50sec, Focal length 42.8mm
Aperture F4.0, Shutter speed 1/125sec, Focal length 44.7mm
Aperture F4.5, Shutter speed 1/50sec, Focal length 45.0mm
Features / Specifications
- 1. Telephoto zoom lens featuring F2.8 over the entire range
- This lens provides a bright, open F-value of F2.8 over the entire zoom range. This allows rendering of out-of-focus (bokeh) effects with an outstanding level of quality that is possible only with large-aperture lenses and enables shooting at high shutter speeds even in dim locations for reducing the adverse effects of hand shaking. When attached to a PENTAX Q mount digital SLR camera, this lens supports the medium telephoto to full telephoto shooting range equivalent to 83mm to 249mm in the 35mm film format (69mm to 207 mm in the 35mm film format, when attached to a PENTAX Q7 mount digital SLR camera), and it can be used for a wide range of photography, including portraits, sports, and landscapes.
- 2. High delineation performance
- The optical system uses two ED (extra-low dispersion) glass lenses and one extraordinary low-dispersion glass lens for enabling superior delineation performance with corrected chromatic aberration over the entire zoom range.
- 3. Compact, lightweight design
- Featuring a compact, lightweight design with length of 56mm, diameter of 50mm, and weight of only 90g for enabling an enjoyable and carefree shooting experience and easy portability. A click device is provided between the focal length of 15mm and the retracted state, and a collapsible mechanism is used to enable storing of the lens in a compact size.
- 4. Other features
-  "Quick-Shift Focus System" for enabling manual focus operation after focusing by AF without any switching operation
 SP (Super Protect) coating for protecting the lens surface from water and dirt
|Focal length (Equivalent to 35mm format)||15-45mm(69-207mm) ※Q7 Length|
|Angle of View||35°-12° ※Q7 Angle|
|Lens construction||14 elements / 10 groups|
|No. of diaphragm blades||5|
|Closest focusing distance||1.0m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||Approx. 0.05x|
|Diameter x length||50 x 56 mm|