smc PENTAX-DA★200mmF2.8ED[IF] SDM
- Single Focus
Telephoto lens equivalent to 307mm in the 35mm film format.
Telephoto lens equivalent to 307mm in the 35mm film format. The second and third lenses use ED glass for eliminating chromatic aberration and various other types of aberration to the utmost. The lens is characterized by a natural out-of-focus (bokeh) effect and imaging that presents fine shades even in shadows. An inner focus system is used to allow a minimum shooting distance of 1.2m. The lens also features outstanding delineation performance even for closeup photography. The surface of the first lens uses an SP coating to prevent adhering of dirt and oils.
Hood : PH-RBK77 / Soft-Case : S120-160 Included
JAN-Code / 4961333 139200
Features / Specifications
- Ultrasonic motor is used in the lens for providing an "SDM" mechanism that enables quiet and smooth autofocus operation. (AF driving by the internal camera motor is also supported.)
- The lens components are sealed for enabling a dust-resistant and drip-proof construction that prevents the entry of water and dust into the lens.
- An inner focus optical system is used for correcting various types of aberrations over the entire shooting range.
- SP (super protect) coating for protecting the lens front surface from water and dirt
- Quick-Shift Focus System for enabling manual focus operation after focusing by AF without any switching operation.
|Focal length (Equivalent to 35mm format)||200mm(307mm)|
|Angle of View||8.1°|
|Lens construction||9 elements / 8 groups|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9|
|Closest focusing distance||1.2m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.20x|
|Diameter x length||83 x 134 mm|
Compatible Converters (Click here for details)A1.4X-S A2X-S A1.4X-L A2X-L HD PENTAX-DA AF REAR CONVERTER 1.4x AW*
* When mounted, this converter closes down the lens’s maximum aperture by one stop.