smc PENTAX-DA 50-200mmF4-5.6ED WR
This is a telephoto zoom lens that has a focal length equivalent to 76.5mm to 307mm in 35mm film format.
It enables full telephoto shooting from the medium ranges, and it can be used for a variety of situations, including shooting of portraits, sports, and landscapes. The optical system includes one extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for correcting the chromatic aberration over the entire zoom range and improving the imaging performance.
Hood : PH-RBD49 Included, Case : S80-120 Optional
JAN-Code / 4961333 154302
Features / Specifications
- Drip-proof construction
- This lens uses a drip-proof construction for preventing water from getting inside the lens. Combined with PENTAX digital SLR cameras also using a drip-proof construction enables use in rainy or foggy conditions, or other locations exposed to water for enhanced durability and reliability.
- SP (super protect) coating for protecting from water and dirt
- A SP (super protect) coating made by depositing a special fluorine substance on the lens front surface is used for repelling water and oils and also enabling the easy removal of fingerprints, cosmetics, and other oils adhering to the lens.
- Design developed specifically for digital SLR cameras
- In this design, the lens coating, curvature, arrangement, and other details were optimized for digital image characteristics to minimize ghosting and flare and maximize performance from PENTAX digital SLR cameras. Also, the image circle is tailored specifically to the size of the imaging elements for allowing a compact, lightweight body size with high cost performance.
- Quick-Shift Focus System
- The Quick-Shift Focus System is used to enable manual focus operation after focusing by AF without any switching operation.
- Other features
- Uses high-reliability metal lens mount.
Includes hood with PL filter operation window.
|Focal length (Equivalent to 35mm format)||50-200mm(76.5-307mm)|
|Angle of View||31.5°-8.1°|
|Lens construction||11 elements / 10 groups|
|No. of diaphragm blades||6|
|Closest focusing distance||1.1m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.24x|
|Diameter x length||69 x 79.5 mm|
Compatibe Comberters (Click here for details)
A 1.4x -S : ◯
A 2x -S: ◯
HD PENTAX-DA AF REAR CONVERTER 1.4x AW*
*This converter may not provide accurate focus with a camera equipped with a phase-matching AF system, and a contrast-detection AF system.
*When mounted, this converter closes down the lens’s maximum aperture by one stop.